Being single can be tough. Society pressures can be on you. But being single can be sweet too! Here are reasons you shouldn’t be sad if you are currently single.
- I like the idea of sharing my life with someone…I’m just not sure I’m ready to share my closet. (70 pairs of shoes and counting…)
- First kisses.
- Messy breakups.
- Because some days I just don’t feel like shaving my legs. (Shhhh…)
- No one to cook for except me means I regularly have Frosted Flakes for dinner. And that’s GRRRRRRREAT! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself)
- About 85% of the movies on my shelf are chick flicks. And I am unapologetic.
- Netflix binges.
- Spontaneous road trips.
- Some nights I like to sleep on the right side of the bed, others, the left side. And some nights…right smack dab in the middle.
- I spend as much time with God as I want. He’s never too busy and always on time.
- Because I have the freedom to choose either my way OR the highway…and both are equally appealing.
What are some of your favourite things about being single? Sound off in the comments below!
Source: The single woman
Featured Image Credit: omgvoice.com